If you’re a Christian like me, you want to succeed. In business, in life, in all you do.
But you want to do it without compromising what you believe.
You want to live, work, and play according to the Bible, but you just don’t hear much in church on Sunday about how to connect Biblical principles to success in a secular workplace and all of life.
How do you put all the pieces together without either going to seminary or walking away from the career or business you love?
I understand how you feel.
Regular readers know I wrestled with that tension myself for many years before discovering that I didn’t have to choose between the two—I could follow Biblical principles and succeed at work.
Believers shouldn’t have to choose between God and success in any area of life becasue God is the one who designed us to succeed.
I am excited to offer you a new resource created to help you succeed in living a life that is both biblical and meaningful.
17 Biblical Principles of Success
Nothing beats real-life experience. The new program 17 Biblical Principles of Success (17BPS) is loaded with it.
17BPS offers you candid conversations with more than 50 — yes, 50! — faith and life veterans with experience in business.
I was privileged to be one of the contributors to this project on the topic of integrity.
Other veteran contributors to this project include:
Dr. Ken Blanchard is the cofounder and Chief Spiritual Officer of The Ken Blanchard Companies® and coauthor of The One Minute Manager®, which has sold more than 13 million copies and remains on best-seller lists.
Julie Ziglar Norman now shares the stage with greats like General Colin Powell, Rudy Giuliani, President George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Howard Putnam, Lou Holtz, Steve Forbes, Sarah Palin, and many others, just as her famous father Zig Ziglar did for decades.
Jim Cathcart was chosen one of the Top Sales Influencers of 2014 & 2015 by Top Sales World Magazine based in London & Paris. In December of 2012 Jim Cathcart was inducted into the Sales & Marketing Hall of Fame in London, England. His TEDx video is in their Top 1% worldwide with over 510,000 views in just over 2 years. (#168 out of 68,000 videos)
Ramon Ray is an entrepreneur (started 4 companies and sold one), best selling author, journalist event producer, speaker and event host. Ramon has shared the stage with Seth Godin, Daymond John, Guy Kawasaki, Simon Sinek, JJ Ramberg, Peter Shankman and other celebrity entrepreneurs. Ramon interviewed President Obama in the President’s first live Google Hangout.
Kate Larsen is an avid learner, and some call her a brain geek. She earned an Executive Masters in the Practical Application of NeuroLeadership after completing the Post Graduate NeuroLeadership Certificate Program. She spends countless hours learning about how our brains work—and now she shares her wisdom with you.
And more than 45 more experts from a variety of life and business experiences!
The Wisdom You Need for Today
Each guide offers wisdom in one of 17 different areas to give you holistic help in life:
- Trust in God. Whether its Proverbs 3:5-6, Isaiah 40:31, Romans 8:28 or your favorite scripture or life verse, trusting in God is at the heart of our relationship with God, trusting Him completely through the challenges and storms of life.
- Humility. Jesus exemplified humility in all He did. We are living in a world where the quality of humility seems like something that will get you further behind, even trampled underfoot, instead of ahead. In Scripture we see humility as a quality that is very near and dear to the Heart of God.
- Confess and Repentance. How do these qualities of confess and repent resemble a life that bears much fruit? Through the power of the Holy Spirit and the precious blood of Christ, confession and repentance becomes powerful weapons in our arsenal to truly feel the joy of Christ. We disarm the enemy through honest appraisal of ourselves.
- Integrity. Integrity is something that must be at your core, residing in your heart. In our broken, sinful, and dying world, men and women of Christ must be models of integrity and face life with the biblical tools Jesus imparted to us.
- Courage. We see examples everyday all around us of great levels of courage. There are physical and philosophical examples of courage that inspire us every day. But what of the courage to stand up for ones convictions in a sinful and dying world? When our faith and character is challenged, where do we stand? And for Whom do we stand?
- Fellowship. The Christian life was never meant to be done alone. Physically, mentally and spiritually we were created to be with others. The importance of Biblical fellowship is literally lifesaving.
- Kindness. Our kindness will very often have a rippling effect on others we may not ever meet this side of heaven. But our rewards will come. As Christs hands and feet here on this Earth, what an opportunity we have to be kind and demonstrate His love for the world to see.
- Goodness When we look at the world around us, we oftentimes may not see a lot of goodness. But it is there. Acts of goodness are practiced all around us, every day. When we look at goodness from the perspective of Gods Word, we are often challenged to take this concept to an even higher level.
- Thankfulness Gratitude and thankfulness are attitudes that will carry you through lifes storms and enhance the joy and success you celebrate. We have so much to be grateful for and our prayer is that this program will bring to life the attitude of gratitude.
- Joy The true source of all joy is available 24/7 to us. Dont settle for anything second hand. Go to the source, the authentic heart of Jesus. There is where we will surely find joy. Many people look everywhere else for joy except this most special place.
- Self-Control How many times in life do we say or do something we regret and wish we could take back. By reaching deep into Gods Word, relying on the power of the Holy Spirit and realizing we can do everything in His strength, we can live a life were self-control is exemplified.
- Wisdom James 1:5 tells us that, If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. Its comforting to know that we have a Lord and Savior that will help us make good decisions.
- Faithfulness Faithfulness is a principle that will reap rewards in every area of your life. Be it business where you must be faithful to your goals, priorities and planning or in your personal life where you need to be faithful in your relationships. The servant of Christ is faithful in all areas of their life.
- Prayer and Meditation The heart of God the Father is to have a relationship with you. After all, He sent His only Son to give His life for you. (John 3:16). That is the extent to which He pursues you. The best way we can pursue God is through prayer. We can meditate on His Word to sew it into our hearts to live a life of victory He has promised.
- Perseverance In life, you will have challenges. Be it health, financial, marital, career or business, or maybe even a faith crisis, the storms of life are inevitable. But, there is good news! Gods Word has an overflow of examples of people who have emerged victorious through trials.
- Giving 2 Corinthians 9:7 tells us, Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for the Lord loves a cheerful giver. What exactly is a cheerful giver? A life of service is one that will richly be rewarded.
- Love Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. (1 Corinthians 13: 1-7) By Christs devotion to us, we are shown what it means to truly go to any length to love.
You get three exclusive audio interviews on each principle for more than 50 interviews — a whopping 14+ audio hours of biblical content to help you succeed in work and all areas of life.
You can enrich your faith walk and empower yourself to succeed by tapping into their combined wisdom—all while driving in your car or listening on your smartphone.
What Would You Invest to Have 50 Biblical Mentors?
Imagine what it would cost to sit down to lunch with more than 50 different leaders to glean their wisdom for life.
- What would it cost you to travel to more than 50 locations?
- How much would you pay for hotels and food?
- What scheduling headaches would you encounter trying to make it happen?
Your costs would easily run into the thousands of dollars if you could pull it off at all. But 17BPS has done it for you.
Now you can have all this wisdom delivered when it is convenient for you for only a fraction of the cost.
The entire project is available to you now through my site for—not $1,000, not $500, not even $100!
All this wisdom is yours for only $50!
Get your complete package of 17 Biblical Principles for Success for digital download with a simple click below and start listening right away.
The package is also available as CDs, if you prefer, with a complementary study guide.
Or you can purchase a single copy of only my session for 5 dollars (7 for the CD version).
Download My Single Session on Integrity — $5
Get My Single Session on Integrity on CD — $7
Download the Complete Package — $50
Get the Complete Package on CDs — $70
Don’t miss this chance to gain fresh Biblical insights on how to incorporate specific Biblical principles into your life and work.